Updated April 03, 2023
dnagenetics.info collects, uses and shares your personal information. This document also describes your choices and rights with respect to your personal information.
dnagenetics.info receives or collects when you interact with us or our products, services, website, software and apps (the “Services”).
What information do we collect?
Server log data
Our servers automatically log some of your data when you visit or use our Services. This data is stored in our server’s log files and includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Device type
- Operating system or browser used to access our Services
- Unique device identifiers
- Browser settings
- Date and time you visited or used our Services
- Referring website, if any
- URL parameters
- Error and crash reports
How we use your information
We use your information in the following ways, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations:
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To analyse and improve our Services
- To provide support to users of our Services
- To promote and market our Services
- To comply with any legal obligations
How we share your information
Currently, without your consent, we do not automatically share your information with any third-party services. However, we may share your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, regulation, valid legal process, an enforceable government request, to prevent fraud or a security breach, enforce our policies or agreements, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How we protect your information
We strive to protect your information from unauthorised access, use, disclosure, and loss. We use industry-standard security practices to keep your information secure, such as encryption, access controls, and physical security measures. However, data transmissions over the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure or safe from intrusion by others. Please also take extra precautions from your side to secure your data and privacy.
Data Storage and Access
Currently, all data from our Services is securely stored on servers in the European Union (EU). Only authorised employees of our team can access data stored on these Services.
As a user of our Services, you have the following rights:
- Right to know what information we have about you
- Right to rectification or correction of your information
- Right to object to usage of your data
- Right to erasure or be forgotten
To exercise your rights at any time, you can contact us at the contact information provided at the end of this document.
dnagenetics.info is operated by smuklok, a business registered in Denmark with CVR (VAT) number: 43242652
C/o Sampath Amitash Gadi
2400 København NV
Phone: +45 - 31 80 04 07