Terms and Conditions of use of dnagenetics.info website
Updated April 03, 2023
The following are the terms and conditions that govern your usage of
dnagenetics.info (henceforth referred to as “we”, “our”, “us” or “this site”) and our Services.
By accessing our Services, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing our Services. All our Services are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Your use of Our Services
- Content published on our services are provided “as is”. We do not make any warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Our content should be considered as informational and educational in purpose and cannot be as professional advice or recommendation.
- You must acknowledge that the final responsibility for the judgements you make and for any decisions or acts that flow from them remains your own. If you have any doubts about your legal, financial or medical situation or obligations in any context, you should always seek professional advice.
- In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use our services, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Intellectual Property and Permitted Use
- Our products and any property belonging to or associated with us, including any trademarks or trade names, logos, software, all information and content (including, but not limited to, text, graphics, videos, music, sound and links) are and remain at all times our property or are used under licence and are protected under international treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws and you agree that you will not infringe any such rights in any way.
- Without our prior permission or except as indicated in respect to specific content on our products, you may not copy, download, modify, alter, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell, transfer or exploit any material on our products or the underlying code whether in whole or in part, unless it is for your personal non-commercial use.
- You may not use our products and services in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights.
We reserve the right to remove any content without notice from our products, or to withdraw, restrict or amend any of the services we provide, or completely restrict the availability, without notice. We do not undertake to keep or make available any content provided by us, for any length of time and you are advised, subject to these terms and conditions, to make a copy of any material that you wish to keep.
- We reserve the right to remove from our products, any content or information supplied by you, or to prevent you from accessing or using them, whether temporarily or permanently, at our sole discretion. We do not have to give you a reason for doing this. We may immediately delete any information from our products which we consider to breach these terms and conditions or to be unacceptable for any reason.
dnagenetics.info is operated by smuklok, a registered firm in Denmark and therefore any claim related to it and it’s Services shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Denmark without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Updates to our Terms and Conditions of Use
We may update our Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time. Therefore, we encourage you to check this document periodically.
dnagenetics.info is operated by smuklok, a business registered in Denmark with CVR (VAT) number: 43242652
C/o Sampath Amitash Gadi
2400 København NV
Phone: +45 - 31 80 04 07